See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2017

The facility appears clean enough, but our room had the worst shower I've ever encountered. The shower head is above the opening, which means you get dripped on when you exit. There is only a hook next to the shower for a towel and no towel rack. I felt as thought I was back at camp. No shampoo or hair dryer.

Coffee in the office. None in the room. No breakfast.

Utilitarian at best.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

We visited Motel 6 as an overnight stopover during our drive from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Although very basic, we found it to be clean and comfortable - ideal for just a one night stay. The staff on reception were friendly and helpful and the town of Santa Maria has plenty of the big chain restaurants close by (Mcdondalds, Taco Bell, Denny's etc).

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2017

not the Ritz but easy access to the highway...wondered why 6 police cruisers showed up at 2 a.m...but we slept and were out okay in the morning...it does have laundry facilities and we were able to check in late...

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful with our needs. The room was very clean and looked like recent upgrades had accured. The location was also great being close to the freeway. I would recommend this property to my family and friends.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2016

I really like the updated look of Motel 6.
The staff at the check in was very friendly and cheerful.
My room was good too although I must say you can hear your neighbours very clearly, but then again: I have never stayed in a soundproof motelroom anyway.
All depends on your neighbours of course too.

Wifi had to be paid for, which I thought was a bit lame since the price of the room was already quite steep (152 dollars plus tax in August)

All in all the room fitted my needs and was good for a 1 night stay