“Fantastic, clean hotel. Friendly and...”

Travelodge Santa Maria
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Santa Maria
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Fantastic, clean hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Convenient location.

Reviewed May 28, 2010

I was really surprised! We had a great time! Good location to Vandenberg AFB and interstate 101. The outside of the hotel has be landscaped and the rooms are repainted, retiled, and clean. The beds were very comfortable and has wonderful comforters on them. We had a room with 2 queen beds and they had 4 pillows each. I also liked that the bathroom has a great little window. It had a kitchenette and was very comfortable.\
In a great location, has a grocery store, restaurants, and small stores in the area. About 3 miles from the airport.
I really liked the heated pool, and the hot tub is great! They are open 24/7.
I am going back in July and staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2010

I was expecting a "Budget Like" quality hotel. Instead, I get a newly remodeld room, very nice mattress and sheets, overlooking the courtyard and pool with a nice continental breakfast, microwave, refrigerator and a nice desk and chair! This room was as nice and as comfortable as 3 and 4 star hotels I stay at in L.A. What a pleasant surprise and a great value! Would have been PERFECT if the pillows were of better qaulity but I would never expect that from a BUGET LINE HOTEL, SO I AM VERY VERY SATISFIED.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2010

I have stayed here 3 times in the last few months and have been consistently pleased. My rooms have always been clean and comfortable, and I love having a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. The beds are really comfortable too. Now they even have internet access and a printer in the lobby for those of us who dont travel with a laptop. The staff have always gone the extra mile for me, and I have always felt very safe and welcome. I would never stay anywhere else in Santa Maria.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2010

It was the first of April, but my stay at the Santa Maria Travelodge was very pleasant, NO FOOLING.
Clean, comfortable, Internet access, and HBO all made my stay stressfree. The continental breakfast was also a nice touch. The Vons next door had what I needed to eat and drink, and the room came equipped with a nice refrigerator and plenty of extra amenities. The staff, throughout, was very helpful and courteous. I'll be back, I'm sure.
Only addition I would possibly make? Extra electrical outlets in the "business center/lobby area" for other laptops.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2010

We had a really excellent time at the hotel, service was really good with friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I have been traveling to Santa Maria on business for over a year and a half, and have stayed in many hotels. Compared to other hotels including Raddison, Santa Maria Inn, Comfort Inn, Town & Country, Best Western, Rodeway Inn, this Travelodge is by far the best value. The room is always clean, the staff is always pleasent and helpful, and the bed is always very comfortable, (more comfortable than my own), the Internet access is unbelievably fast and reliable, HDTV's with great cable.

I won't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business