“Worth it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Travelodge Santa Maria
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Santa Maria
“Worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

Pretty good rooms, service , breakfast. We will definitely stay here again! It was totally worth the price!

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank Boo246346
GM15573, Manager at Travelodge Santa Maria, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review. I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable experience whilst you stayed. We strive to make each and every stay a positive experience.

The entire hotel has been recently refurbished and our guests have responded in a positive way to the changes.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Travelodge Santa Maria again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Huntington Beach, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

After finding mold on the breakfast food, I cannot say anything except that I will never stay in that Travelodge again. I have been staying there for years, generally had minor problems, but regularly had food problems.

If they are so sloppy in the food service/preperation, what else are they cutting corners on.

End of Travelodge Santa Maria for me.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel or plan on eating in a restaurant
Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
GM15573, Manager at Travelodge Santa Maria, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
I would like to apologize if you discovered mold on a breakfast item. We strive to exceed guests expectations on each and every stay, and I am sorry we failed when you stayed. We serve a complimentary breakfast 365 days of the year and have done so for the last 8 years. This is the first complaint we have ever reviewed of this nature.
Manassas, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

Trip Advisor has this hotel come up if you search by pet friendly, and it looked like the perfect place, but when I went to book a room discovered that it is *not* pet friendly. No pets allowed.

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
GM15573, Manager at Travelodge Santa Maria, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
I am sorry you felt the need to score us negatively when in fact you have never even stayed here. Actually, we do now accept small pets, so now you can stay here with your animal.
Alpharetta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

Thank you fellow tripadvisor members for helping me find this hidden gem of a hotel. I paid a very reasonable weekday price (travelled for business and was going to be arriving late), had a fabulous king sized bed with lots of comfy pillows, and a lovely breakfast spread first thing in the morning which included pancakes.

All in all, I was delighted with my stay, enough to write this review and recommend it to fellow travelers.

Room Tip: I had a room at the back upstairs and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. You like many previous reviewers have mentioned the beds. We have new custom beds, made just for our brand, which are featured in all our newly renovated guest rooms and suites. We have also introduced duvet bedding with luxurious cotton sheets and comfy pillows.

Again, thank you for choosing Travelodge Santa Maria and we look forward to welcoming you agin.
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

I stayed here two years ago on my last trip to Santa Maria. I was happy then but this time it was even better.

Some of the inprovements I have noticed since my last visit: new furniture, faster Internet service, expanded breakfast and a re-landscaped garden with exotic plants.

The price was great and service is always top notch ! Love this place.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind review and we are delighted that you chose the Award Winning Travelodge Santa Maria for your return trip to the area. We truly belive we offer the best value of accomoadations in Santa Maria.

We now have designer furniture in all our guest rooms and suites and I am happy to hear you liked this addition.

We look forward to welcoming you again.
whitter
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

Buyer Beware..Horrible they tried to give me a room by a bunch of bikers..terrible service
Do yourself a favor keep movin

Room Tip: I read the good reviews and trusted them. Boy were they wrong or the were planted reviews.. Don'...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank VictorWhitter
Sorry to hear you were not satisfied on your last stay with us but your review confuses me. Please contact me directly and provide your information. I would like to know what happened so I can make it right for you.
Market Drayton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

We arrived into Santa Maria during a rather heavy rainstorm so it was a mad dash from the vehicle into the reception. The greeting was friendly and 100% helpful. For a budget price, the room exceeded our expectations. Large and clean it came complete with good sized LCD TV with HBO. A fridge,microwave,coffee maker,iron and hairdryer were also included. Added to that was continental breakfast and free Wi Fi. The outside garden, swimming pool and jacuzzi were all in immaculate condition. All in all we would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for value for money. We did go for a walk in the area and did not feel that there was any issue with safety and we can also recommend the chinese restaurant opposite.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on this website. We are all delighted to hear you felt welcomed and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and other amenities we provide.

I am glad that you took advantage of our cental location and strolled around the area. We have dozens of excellent dining options and shopping within walking distance of the hotel.

Hope you had a safe trip back home and wish you well for the future.