Radisson Hotel Santa Maria
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$117
$139
$74
$72
Travelocity
All reviewssmall airportlocal airportairport runwayfun to watchbreakfast buffetcorner suitenice hotelrooms are cleanbusiness trippleasant staybusiness centerwould stay here againsmall refrigeratorcar showcentral coastpismo beachhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The Radisson Santa Maria is conveniently located by the airport. There was no breakfast included which was a disappointment. The room was dated and rather dark, but adequate. For a one night stay, it was appropriate, and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stayed in this hotel just for one night during our USA holiday. It turned to be a very good stopover between LA and SF. Breakfast was plentiful, rooms are large and well maintained. Staff was attentive and helpful. Recommend!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel after being told it was the best hotel in Santa Maria. The staff was very friendly and let me check in early. The location of the hotel didn't seem to be around much in terms of entertainment/dining (the little you can find in Santa Maria), however it was located next to a nice park and 1.25 mile trail for running. I enjoy outdoor runs so this was nice, but took a few back and forths for me to get my full workout in. My biggest annoyance with this hotel were the inside "courtyard" rooms. I didn't think much of it when I checked in, but I wish I would have asked for a room change. The people at the restaurant/bar at night were very loud and you didn't get a nice outdoor view/light during the day. I would recommend asking for a room with an outdoor window!

Room Tip: Avoid indoor courtyard rooms! Ask for an outside room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My mother and I stayed here last weekend and enjoyed the property very much. We arrived after a very long drive, were greeted warmly and were in our room within minutes. The room was great (ask for foam pillows if you are allergic) and we had an interesting view of the airport, it is unusual to be litterally on the runway with planes outside your window.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were displaced after a fire and we stayed at this location for over a week They were so good to my family and I. The service was excellent! They even made it possible for my daughter to have cake and ice cream for her birthday despite our situation. We were here for more than a week and it was so comforting to have such great staff always on duty. Rooms were extremely clean, pool always had clean towels, daily newspaper always readily available excellent excellent!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
JLG174, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time while staying with us! It is our number one priority here at the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria to make every guests feel like family and I am thrilled we were able to succeed in this area. Thank you for all the kind words and we welcome you back for a weekend getaway!