“Good food”

Ranked #7 of 227 Restaurants in Santa Maria
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good value, good food. Nice family place. Prime rib was very good. Easy access off of the freeway. After a great meal you can go right dow the road to several wineries.

1  Thank mrgljohnson

Reviewed April 14, 2014

On our way up the 101 going north we got hungry and checked Tripadvisor. This was the best rated place in Santa Maria and we made reservations on our cell phone and showed up 45 minutes later and were immediately seated. The place is definitely “cowboy rustic” but features friendly young professional hostesses and servers. The restaurant caters to families and couples alike. The decor is definitely country folk friendly, bathroom relatively clean, and the bar specials were flying. The cocktails were generous and inexpensive, the food very good and reasonably priced and it was complemented by quick and attentative service. The lobster was clean, the New York just above average and the baked beans excellent. It’s right off the freeway and a welcome fresh stop on your way north. It is worth visiting and a good value for a pit stop and way better than the old movie by the same name.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have Tried the nearby steak house but I found Cool Hand Luke is the best in the area!
The food quality and service are still the best as I were here two years ago.

The Steak is very juicy and well cooked! I must go again next time when I am in Santa Maria!!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Never been to Santa Maria & 5 of us were hungry after a long day. We all found something & didn't have room for desert. Everything from the happy hour $5 shrimp cerviche to pasta, prime rib, and they're well known strawberry lemonade; all for $100. Good size portions for price.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

They serve good food at this restaurant me and my husband went for valentines day and had a yummy meal! Just the only thing was that my steak I ordered well done and was super medium. But besides that it was good! Try the strawberry lemonade