“I am not fond of this location.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #122 of 232 Restaurants in Santa Maria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Maybe it is that we have a lovely Red Robin in our mall in Arcadia Ca, but this one is flat, cold in appearance and while our waitress was very nice, that was about it.

It is in the Santa Maria mall and the area is undergoing construction. It is just okay, my husband had a hamburger which again was okay! I had the tortilla soup which was watery and pretty taste-less. The one at Arcadia is very good. One would think each location would have the same quality but felt this one needs a lot of work

Management was present but looked a bit rough, unlike what one would think management would look like. We had a wonderful waitress and we did enjoy her very much.

Normally we do like Red Robin and it normally has great food, but this one, I'm not sure I will go to this location when we are in town. Just my thoughts. It needs improvement ASAP!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We couldn't decide where to go eat and decided to try out the Red Robin. Always seen the commercial, but never tried them. We went for a late lunch and the place was a bit quite. Our server (Brianna) was awesome. First of all, she was extremely patient with us five people trying to figure out what we were going to eat. I wanted to eat vegetarian and she recommended a nice little sandwich (see picture) that was more food than I realized. The steak fries were great too...it was unlimited, but couldn't eat more than what they originally served.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This Red Robin was easy to find with an outside mall entrance. Didn't seem to be too many dining choices in Santa Maria.

Waitress was nice, restaurant seemed a little messier than other Red Robins that I have been to. Also, they weren't that crowded; the employees could have been cleaning up the place.

Son's burger was fine, my chicken sandwich was okay, too. Bacon was fatty. In Las Vegas, they wrap paper around the sandwiches--nope, not at this location. Serving size of fries was skimpy, the waitresses quickly brought more fries out.

I wouldn't "walk a mile for this meal." It wasn't bad, just wasn't great.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Red Robin is always a good place to go to, it has a large selection of food and is always tasty. Service has varied from truly outstanding to terrible so you never know what you are going to get as far as service but that's true with just about any large chain restaurant.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The Red Robin in Santa Maria is pretty much like the Red Robin anywhere I suppose. "Old School" atmosphere, friendly staff, good food, good prices. They have endless steak fries, granted you only get 5 in a basket. Any burger on the menu is going to be great. I recommend Red Robin in S.M. and would definitely go back again sometime.