“Hate to say it as I prefer small local over a chain, but they are pretty good!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #26 of 229 Restaurants in Santa Maria
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We have eaten here multiple times and had great food and service every time. Consistent and quality at good prices. Their shrimp is about the best around and for the price, it's a deal. If you go with a chain, this place is one of the best around.

1  Thank ctunnell

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I'm giving Red Lobster an average review because I was pretty disappointed with the meal. The service was ok. The atmosphere was ok. The meal just seemed a bit bland and extremely overpriced for what you are getting. If you really really want seafood and can't get to the ocean to go to a real beach snack shack, then go to Red Lobster. But be ready to pay the price - literally.

1  Thank Taylor C
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The service was quite slow even if the restaurant was nearly empty.

The trout tasted a bit oily and the chicken was a bit raw. I am usually very satisfied at Red Lobster so this was disappointing. The waiter also tried to persuade/push us to order bigger drinks and portions than we actually wanted claiming that the ordinary portions was too small.That was also quite irritating.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

While on vacation I saw commercials for the all you can eat shrimp, so I stopped in. The service was great, teriaki sause on the shrimp was fantastic, and at a good price. I was suprised how busy the restaurant was on a monday and tuesday evenings, but the wait on both nights was less than 10 minutes for a table. This has been the best experience I had at a Red Lobster.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

It's a chain that has held up its standards
The food is always delicious. The lumch specials bring down that price shown quite a bit and you can have dinner for less as well.
I find the service very good but I try to miss lunch hour, after church, and early dinner due to crowds.
Enjoy any if theor chowder or new potato bacon soup with those cheddar bay biscuits and appetizers are tempting as well.