“A bit dissapointed”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The service was quite slow even if the restaurant was nearly empty.

The trout tasted a bit oily and the chicken was a bit raw. I am usually very satisfied at Red Lobster so this was disappointing. The waiter also tried to persuade/push us to order bigger drinks and portions than we actually wanted claiming that the ordinary portions was too small.That was also quite irritating.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

While on vacation I saw commercials for the all you can eat shrimp, so I stopped in. The service was great, teriaki sause on the shrimp was fantastic, and at a good price. I was suprised how busy the restaurant was on a monday and tuesday evenings, but the wait on both nights was less than 10 minutes for a table. This has been the best experience I had at a Red Lobster.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

It's a chain that has held up its standards
The food is always delicious. The lumch specials bring down that price shown quite a bit and you can have dinner for less as well.
I find the service very good but I try to miss lunch hour, after church, and early dinner due to crowds.
Enjoy any if theor chowder or new potato bacon soup with those cheddar bay biscuits and appetizers are tempting as well.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I was a bit surpriosed at the quality of the food and the freshness of the fish. I would definately recommend it if your looking for basic seafood

Reviewed June 17, 2012