“Pretty good food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I was a bit surpriosed at the quality of the food and the freshness of the fish. I would definately recommend it if your looking for basic seafood

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Enjoyed the NY Strip Steak, was very delicious. Would come back again

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Yes, lobster is expensive but it was a bit more than we thought it should be. Food was ok. Our server however was impeccable. Prompt, courteous and helpful.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

This place was empty when we walked in and I soon saw why. The biscuits were tough, the salad tasted old, and the waitress forgot to bring my appetizer till the end off the meal, then she coughed in it while handing it to me. Back home Red Lobster is my favorite restaurant. But this one sadly missed the mark of what a Red Lobster should be.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

We took my Mother to this location in Santa Maria for her monthly outing, she is 88. We always enjoy going there as the service is excellent and the food great. The atmosphere is well suited for all ages and the location easy accessable.