“Simple yet classic sushi and grill.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Santa Maria, California
“Simple yet classic sushi and grill.”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Very good japanese style food. They have teppan grill you can share with locals. Avg prices

Santa Maria, California
“My FAVORITE Japanese Restaurant”
Reviewed March 18, 2011

The fish is fresh and the service is great! I eat here a lot because I can always count on my sushi and sashimi tasting great!

• Visited March 2011
California
“While you get many courses on Teppan Grill, food was just ok.”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

I thoroughly enjoy Teppan Grills and the food cooked on them. I had often wanted to visit this restaurant and try their Teppan grill. Unfortunately, I wasn't impressed in my one and probably only visit. Many restaurants the Teppan chefs are entertaining and make it an experience. While our Chef was friendly, there wasn't alot of interaction, (only two of us at the grill but still) and the food tasted ok or decent. I may have set too high a standard, based on past experiences with this type of food but I doubt I will return to this restaurant.

Santa Maria
“Not Worth the Time & Money”
Reviewed March 26, 2010

My wife and I ate at this establishment last night and we were extremely disappointed. She had the tempura and when it was brought to the table and she took her first bite she said it was not cooked enough. The tempura batter was doughy, chewy and did not appear to be cooked all the way through. When we brought it to the attention of the server she stated "That's the way we prepare it". She made no offer to correct the problem. I should have insisted that it be returned to the kitchen. I had the sukiaki. It was just OK. I would give it a 2 1/2 out of 5. My wife was very unhappy and we left the restaurant on very unpleasant terms. My wife and I came home and she prepared something to eat for herself as she left this establishment still hungry. We definitely will never go back here for dinner.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Loved it because it was...”
Reviewed November 27, 2007

Loved it because it was one of the few japanese places in town that had hitachi grills

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook