“Great food with friendly service.”

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 225 Restaurants in Santa Maria
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2009

We first stopped at a chain style restaurant down the street, we walked out after taking a look around. My trusty Garmin pointed us to Ichiban Japanese Restaurant, and all I can say we were very very pleased. I got the small boat and my wife got the shrimp tempura. Pass the chain place by and go here.

There are newer reviews for Ichiban Japanese Restaurant

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 16, 2009

Pretty good sushi.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 24, 2008

You will never find a more friendly atmosphere than Ichibon! The servers are all very sweet! It is the cleanest eating establishment I have ever seen in my life.

Prices are reasonable and the food is great. We have never been dissapointed!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 27, 2007

good food, mmmmnnnn

9  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 25, 2007

I'm from the Bay Area but now live in Santa Maria. When I first moved here, it was hard to find decent, affordable Japanese food. That is, until I found Ichiban. The food is excellent and the price is a little more affordable than all of the other Japanese restaurants in town. I go here often for lunch and would highly recomend this restaurant to anyone who loves Japanese food!!!

9  Thank Jennifer C