“Love the Minestrone Soup”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #11 of 222 Restaurants in Santa Maria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Hidden Valley Lake
“Love the Minestrone Soup”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

After a long day of driving a bowl of their minestrone soup and salad hit the spot....nothing too heavy. Top it off with a glass of wine . . . EXCELLENT! Ready for a good nights sleep!

Visited April 2013

Lompoc, California
“Our "Go To" Italian place for gatherings”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We always have a good meal at Olive Garden and the service is always good as well. It's not the "Best Italian" food I've ever had, but it certainly is delicious and they have a varied menu, including some awesome desserts. There's the endless soup/salad/breadstick combo that is great for lunch. I love that they are constantly coming up with new entrees, but sad that they only keep them around for a short time because some of them are stellar! The commercials advertise when you're at Olive Garden you're with family. It definitely has a family atmosphere and the wait staff is friendly, prompt, and makes you feel like they want you there.

Visited December 2012
Santa Maria, California
“Olive Garden”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I enjoyed dining here with my girlfriend. I had some really good pasta with italian sausage. I asked the waitress if I could sample the wine that was paired with the dish and she just gave me a glass for free. The atmosphere is what you would expect from an olive garden. Every person on the staff had a smile and were very friendly. I would recommend going to the Olive Garden if you have never been before. Good stuff.

• Visited October 2012
Arroyo Grande, California
“Just okay”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I find the salad great but the rest of the food all tastes the same to me. Just okay. Desserts are pretty good.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank alltim52
Orcutt, California
“Average feel”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I am not a huge fan of this chain. The place was clean, but it just felt normal. Nothing special. The waitress was off in her own world. It was not busy, and still she managed to disappear every time we needed something.

Visited April 2012