“Scrumptious Salad Lunch”
Review of Stinky's Grill - CLOSED

Stinky's Grill
Reviewed July 28, 2011

If you're looking for a great salad, Stinky's is the place to go for lunch. My colleague and I enjoyed the best Cobb Salad in Santa Maria. Holy Moly, the salad had everything but the kitchen sink, it was fresh, crispy and oh so flavorful. The staff were gracious and quick to take our order. We were able to talk without lots of noise and everything was sparkling. I highly recommend!

1  Thank MsRJensen

Reviewed June 21, 2011

I just went to Stinky's the other day and their summer time platter which was more than a healthy serving and for the amount of food got it was a great deal. The restaurant seems to be a family business with even the kids working there and the son of the owner who is only 13 serving us.

1  Thank quagmireagn
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Just go and try it you will be happy w/ the food and service.

1  Thank gaunaone
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Ok, so if you live in Santa Maria you may have thought this place was just a sports bar, but I was amazed, this is truly a family restaurant. Our food was delivered by the owners son, hes only 13, and he was quite enjoyable. The Summertime platter was probably the best BBQ restaurant food I ever had!! Tri-tip, St louis ribs, grilled sausage, cole slaw and beans somehow all fit on this huge plate, my wife ordered a 'salad'. What she received was a huge, I mean pasta bowl size, plate with chicken and oranges and crunchy things. We will definetly be back. Thank you

2  Thank SNRISE914
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I went there last year and enjoyed myself. Had a cheap prime rib dinner that was good for the price. It's a good eat!

1  Thank Andrew F