Most things about the hotel were equally as good as my first visit except that this time we traveled with family & friends and occupied 5 rooms. After driving down to Jockos for a great dinner I had planned on having everyone over to my room to watch the rest of the niners game and to visit a while. My room was so ridiculously small and 3 of our other rooms were just a bit bigger. We ended up getting together in the fifth room which was spacious & quite comfortable and comparable to the first time that I stayed there. My room didn't have a refrigerator as the others did and didn't have room for an extra chair to sit on. Other than that the rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable and it's a nice, relaxing place to stay. The coffee & breakfast are good for a quick bite before getting back on the road. It was nice to be able to spend only one night since most hotels around there require a two night stay. We usually only go down for one night. We will stay at this hotel again but know to ask next time for the larger rooms. The bathroom in room 318 is as big as the bedroom. They should have constructed a smaller bathroom and made the bedroom bigger; at least to fit another chair & fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Santa Barbara Wine County when visiting Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott located in Santa Maria California. Cultural attractions, museums, galleries, missions and wine tasting are just a few local attractions you will enjoy when visiting Santa Maria! Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott offers guest rooms & suites, a complimentary business center, fitness center, indoor pool and spa, free internet, on-site market and guest laundry facility. Guests enjoy a complimentary full breakfast served daily featuring waffles, scrambled eggs, fresh seasonal fruits, breakfast meats, biscuits & gravy and more. Area attractions are bountiful with the prime location on California's Central Coast, just south of San Luis Obispo, north of Santa Barbara and minutes from Pismo Beach. A short scenic drive will find you exploring the Danish town of Solvang, wine tasting in Los Olivos, discovering historic treasure in Arroyo Grande, gaming at the Chumash Indian Casino or playing a round of golf at Vandenberg Air Force Base. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is located in the heart of Santa Maria, home to the world-famous Santa Maria BBQ, near a number of restaurants, shopping and night life. Family fun finds your way across the street to Boomer's for miniature golf and go-carts, or visit the racing action at Santa Maria Speedway! Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, we will look forward to an opportunity to serve you at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Santa Maria, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Maria Hotel Santa Maria
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Santa Maria
- Fairfield Inn Santa Maria