“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The filet is extraordinary! The appetizers, amazing. Neither of us even reached for the salt and pepper shaker. Wine is a great local selection. Dessert was amazing.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Everything I've ever had here has been excellent. The service is always great and the staff is extremely friendly. I absolutely love their french onion soup!! I got the Rigatoni Bolognese this last time we went and it was very good. We also tried their cauliflower and beef appetizer which was very good too. I believe both were pickled and they were tangy full of flavor.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We went to the Range on a Saturday night. They don't take reservations.We got there at 6:15pm they were already full.I recommend if you are going on a Saturday night go either at 5:00pm when they open or around 7:30 or 8:00 p.m when tables start opening up. The Range is very popular because their food is so good.We went with two of our friends.We each had salads they were very good.My husband had a ribeye,I had the filet,it came with veggies and garlic mashed potatoes.Mouth watering every single bite.Our friends had a pasta dish and salmon both said their meals were great.My husband and I split the cream brûlée. Very tasty down to the last scraping of the bowl.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I went to the Range with my girlfriend to celebrate our birthdays. We started with an appetizer the dragon's breath. If you love lots of garlic and goat cheese this is amazing. But you will have Dragon's breath whatever that means. We each had a salad,I had the house salad my friend Micky had the salad special which was a spinach salad.Both were very good. I had a chicken breast with garlic mashed potatoes.Micky had the chicken Marsala special with garlic mashed potatoes. We then split a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Our food every bite was fantastic. The Range does not except reservations nor do they take credit cards. So I recommend going early or if you don't mind sitting out in the covered and enclosed patio area which is fine, because they have heaters. Restaurant is a little pricey but food is organic and very fresh and so delicious it it worth it.

1  Thank ZenMasta
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

For my husband to say "this is the best piece of meat I have ever eaten" that is saying a lot. He ordered the filet and he said it literally melted in his mouth. My salmon was fantastic. Just know they do not accept reservations and they fill up quickly. Come check out this gem......

1  Thank Bobbie H