“Simply the best!!!”
Review of Lillian's Italian Kitchen - MOVED

Lillian's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Lillian's Italian Kitchen opened quietly on July 4, 2007. It's a joint venture of the owners, Joe and Charlotte Moreno and their sons Chris and Matt. Long time residents of Santa Cruz, the Moreno's dream was to open a neighborhood place that was an extension of their family kitchen. The inspiration was Grandma Lilly's wonderful home cooking. Lillian was devoted to family and friends and her life was greatly fulfilled by her love and passion for cooking. Born in Yonkers, New York, Lillian was able to combine traditional Sicilian recipes learned from her parents and the many Italian influences in her neighborhood. Executive Chef Chris honors Lillian's family recipes as well as offering a variety of fresh and creative additions to the menu while Matt makes sure guests feel at home. Good food, good friends, great prices and straight from the heart. Tutti a mangiare!
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We live down in Monterey but, every time we're in Santa Cruz we make sure to stop here! I always get the lasagna but, my husband has tried most of the menu and has enjoyed many dinners. Do be prepared to wait for a table but, good things come to those who wait and it's well worth it. As for the service it's always friendly and attentive. I can't wait to return!

ENJOY!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I usually try lasagna at every Italian restaurant I visit this lasagna was awesome. Very tiny space, busy and loud. Staff was very friendly. Parking was tough but we got there at busy dinner time. I would have given a five star review but I like a little more space and quiet. The Alfredo was good but the spinach flavor was a little too much.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

very nice place to eat. has very good food, especially the lasagne and the home salad. nice service and across the street there is a free parking

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Usually the items on the kid's menu are not as good as those on the regular menu, but this meal was the exception to the rule. And it was the perfect portion size.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Small, cozy, friendly with delicious food. But be forewarned - very popular so you may want to make reservations. My daughter and I were there for lunch and it was full. I understand lines form outside for the dinner crowd. Try it, you'll be happy you did.