“Great food, pricing, and service”

Linda's Seabreeze Cafe
Ranked #2 of 388 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I was impressed with everything here. It's a simple, no frills place, but the service was everything I would want in a restaurant- fast and friendly, and the food was very good. The pricing was very affordable as well! They only take cash, so make sure you have some when you go!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Small local cafe. Wonderful breakfasts, and attentive staff. The cinnamon rolls are to die for. There is usually a 10-20 minute wait, but coffee is provided outside until your table is ready.

1  Thank KLatka
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We went on trip advisor and chose this place and are SO happy. It was the first meal we ate in CA and we wish we could eat there every day! The staff is great, service great and food = yum! Quality exceptional and quantity immense!!! I love food and I loved this place!

1  Thank GWA83
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great variety and delicious fresh choices, casual atmosphere. Long wait, no reservations and cash only

2  Thank Susan K
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I haven't had great food and service in a while. I highly recommend this quaint café and restaurant. Bring cash though but they do have ATM

1  Thank JESSE B