“Made me sick!!”

Tampico Kitchen & Lounge LNG
Ranked #210 of 377 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Wow! We couldn't get back to the hotel fast enough after eating at this dismal little place. I missed a night out I became so ill. Thankfully we recovered by the next day or our vacation would have been ruined!

Reviewed May 12, 2009

Well priced menu selections with lots of choices. My brother and sister-in-law live in Santa Cruz, and this is one of their favorite restaurants.

Reviewed November 17, 2008

I love this Santa Cruz original ...from the huge booths and murals in the bar/lounge to the fresh chips and salsa, nice large HOT plates of comfort food- and great service!.
mmmmmm

Tampico is also a value and right on the Pacific Garden Mall, close to the Catalyst and Del Mar historic art-movie-house.

Reviewed September 22, 2008

Great service, Really good and freshly made food.

Reviewed April 7, 2008

You got to try the Tampico Special....just yummy for the price....nice restaurant folks...they even have a attached bar...:o)