Chaminade Resort & Spa
Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$180
ComfortInn
Mission Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$159
Quality Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$135
$130
QualityInn
Best Western Plus All Suites Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$199
$179
$279
$271
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $340/night.

Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$229
$224
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Cruz / Scotts Valley(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$229
$219
$159
$154
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$181
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$439
  • Pool
All reviewstennis courtshiking trailsnice resortmain buildingforest viewthe santa cruz mountainsjunior suiterelaxing getawayhot tubguest roomsfire pitweddingangelaconferenceoceanredwoodsvalet
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed at Chaminade over the Mother's Day weekend and from the moment we pulled up to departure we felt well pampered. We had cocktails and snacks on Linwood.Barbara our server, remembered us from the previous year and had great reccomendations for snack items. What a greatway to start the weekend!!
The next morning we enjoyed relaxing at the pool before our Mother's Day brunch reservation. The brunch was amazing and the food was awesome!! The also had some balloon artists whipping up balloon designs for the children and they were quite the talented bunch. Next time I will get one for myself. Looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Chaminade for a night over a weekend in May. The hotel was quite busy the day we checked in, with 2 weddings going on, yet the staff still made every effort to make our stay enjoyable and were extemely accommodating. While we enjoyed everything about our stay, the hospitality of the staff was our favorite, and the main reason we will return to Chaminade in our future trips to the Santa Cruz/ Capitola area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had our wedding at the Chaminade and we could not have had a more amazing customer service experience. Angela is a ROCK STAR! Everything that goes into making a wedding venue a success is done proper here. The service, food, rooming, lighting, drinks, convenience, and of course the view are top notch.

First of all, Angela is your guardian angel. She will solve your problems, address your concerns, and provide you with lots of information and solutions in no time at all. There is so much detail involved with weddings but Angela knows about them all and has got you covered. You can feel completely confident putting your special day in her capable hands.

Kayla was in charge of getting our room blocks in order. She was also a delight to work with and was very responsive and knowledgeable.

The entire crew of Chaminade is very well trained and professional. They've done lots of wedding and other events here so they are all pro's. The food and drinks are amazing. They do a tasting just a couple months before to guarantee seasonal food which is of course ideal.

Aaand the view. Even if it's cloudy or rainy the venue is very beautiful. But if you get a clear day, the view is second to none. There tons of open space, trees, flowers and a 180 degree view of the ocean.

The bar is open late so you can keep the party going. It was warm enough at night so we got to relax by the fire pits at night as well. Such a cool feature!

Everyone at our wedding was floored by what a wonderful place this was. I would recommend this hotel and spa to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I decided to take my family down to Santa Cruz for Mother's Day weekend. I was able to get a room at a terrific price via a discount site. I have visited the Chaminade about 9 years ago, so I was hoping that my experience would be as good as it was back them. Honestly, I saw some of the mixed reviews and was a bit worried. My worries were unfounded.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the valets were especially helpful with a little chaos that my family was experiencing at check-in. When I made my online reservation I requested a brunch reservation for my family at the on-site restaurant. This reservation was lost, and I was expecting disappointment when the hostess informed us on mothers day morning that we were not on the list. Instead, they were able to seat my family immediately.

I like the quiet location in the hills, how the property is spread-out, and that my family felt welcome. Our room was clean, quiet, and well-appointed, and looked out on a grove of trees. We could not have asked for a more relaxing weekend. My family and I will be staying here the next time we drive down to Santa Cruz.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank J B
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our daughter recently had her ceremony and reception at Chaminade. Everything was perfect, from the incredible outside ceremony site, to appetizers in the courtyard, followed by the reception in the large ballroom (Courtyard Terrace). The food was delicious and service during the meal, etc. was impeccable. We especially enjoyed working with Shannon Norfleet, the catering manager, who was extremely helpful and accommodating: he was very professional, yet made planning the wedding fun. He was always available to talk and address all our concerns. We also had contact with Angela Edmond, who was also very helpful and always available. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome of daughter's special day.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple