We arrived in Santa Cruz late afternoon and most places we tried were full we drove past Casablanca and it had a vacancy sign so stopped in reception first impression of it is it looks a bit old and tired but we asked if any rooms were available a friendly lady advised us only the captains room was available She kindly offered to show us the room it had huge views of the beach and whilst quite masculine in decor a very tidy and clean room so we took it .She then offered to book us in to the restaurant for dinner even though it was fairly heavily booked . We had really good service and excellent food. The hotel could do with some feminine touches but the friendly staff more than make up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historical Casablanca Inn is strategically located across the street from the Santa Cruz beach, a block away from the wharf and the boardwalk. All our rooms are beautifully decorated and have a breathtaking view of the beach. Some of our rooms have a unique design which reflects the distinct character of the historic Cerf Mansion. Over the years, the Casablanca Inn has been fortunate enough to cater to some of the most influential and famous personalities of our time, which has immensely appreciated the elegance that our hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn & Bistro Hotel Santa Cruz
- Casablanca Inn And Bistro
- Casa Blanca Hotel
- Casa Blanca Motel