“really delicious!! every flavor is great!!”

Marianne's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Santa Cruz
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This place is killer. I used to go here alot with my grandmother and grandfather. I miss those old times. I would honestly say, they don't make a bad flavor ice cream there. there are worth the price for the best ice cream shop in town anywhere around. and they have great customer service, always very friendly people working in there. and I love how their so cool there and they let you try as many flavors as you want until you decide on one. =)

There are newer reviews for Marianne's Ice Cream

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We always stop at Marianne's Ice Cream when we're in Santa Cruz to get one of their great sundaes. We can buy their prepackaged cartons at a local grocery store on the Peninsula, but we prefer to keep our tradition of visiting the original store. Sam just sold the store to Charlie and Kelly, but Charlie assured us that nothing will change, thank goodness! Their fresh banana ice cream tastes like a thick banana milkshake, so add some peanut butter sauce, whipped cream, almonds, and a cherry on top to make the PERFECT sundae! We'll be back.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The best ice cream around...all fresh ingredients, large scoops and friendly service. I can never decide what flavor the get then i end up with butter brickel AGAIN...yummy I will definetly be back

Reviewed December 12, 2012

the flavors and the quality of all the ice cream is tops! we specifically like th epeppermint stick which you can get here all year but rarey anywhere else.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This place has been around forever. They have some of the best ice cream that I have ever tasted! I love the butter brickle and the watermelon sherbert. The sundaes are awesome too!