“!!!!!!”

Staff of Life Natural Foods
Ranked #169 of 406 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Reviewed December 25, 2015 via mobile

gahhhhh!!!!!!!
why do I live in Ohio?!?!
I walked to this place every day for everything..things I didn't need, just reasons to go.
Iced Americanos with hemp milk. kombucha on draft. and that's even before entering the store.
there is everything a person like me (organic/fresh/wonderful) could possibly want. it was like a vegan celebration down every isle,
I couldn't wait to find a Staff Of Life when I went to LA in September. sadly, there wasn't one.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank vrronica

Reviewed February 17, 2015

Our rental house is only a mile from this terrific market, so we walk or bike over almost every day. Wonderful selection of produce and other healthy foods. Great for picnic selection. Nice snack bar with delicious smoothies.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed November 12, 2014

The little coffee stand in Staff of Life Market has the best coffee in Santa Cruz, they serve Alta Coffee from Davenport. I've tried all the others and this is the best, they even do the pretty steamed milk designs on top.
Try it and then you can buy the wonderful coffee inside to try it at home. So happy I found them.

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank cdarcey
Reviewed September 16, 2014

When in Santa Cruz, I always stop at the Staff of Life Natural Foods to grab some healthy picnic items. For a treat, I get the Vegan Fruit Tart.....INCREDIBLE! The employees are always friendly and helpful and the food is always fresh. They also make a great sandwich. They have a hot food bar that is really good too with a varied selection. They have a wide selection of wine that you can't find at other markets. I wish there was a Staff of Life Natural Foods in my town!

Date of visit: September 2014
1  Thank soulsisters
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was especially pleased tonight that I asked a friend here - he was thrilled with the hot bar food selection - the deli counter too, and the juice/beverage bar. I tend to come here for lunch - the food is reasonably priced for the health conscious consumer - and they do organic so well!! Locally owned; since they moved to this new location there is MUCH more to recommend it - it is sparkling clean, you may dine on their patio area, and have everything fresh to your heart's content. REMARKABLE improvements. Truly great recipes with variety - vegetarian, fish, pasta, meat - you name it! Staff is a joy to have in town, and accomodating as only local businesses can be! Near 24 Hour Fitness too - what a great area for healthy living!

Date of visit: October 2013