“This is a coffee review”

Staff of Life Natural Foods
Ranked #139 of 389 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Reviewed November 12, 2014

The little coffee stand in Staff of Life Market has the best coffee in Santa Cruz, they serve Alta Coffee from Davenport. I've tried all the others and this is the best, they even do the pretty steamed milk designs on top.
Try it and then you can buy the wonderful coffee inside to try it at home. So happy I found them.

1  Thank cdarcey

Reviewed September 16, 2014

When in Santa Cruz, I always stop at the Staff of Life Natural Foods to grab some healthy picnic items. For a treat, I get the Vegan Fruit Tart.....INCREDIBLE! The employees are always friendly and helpful and the food is always fresh. They also make a great sandwich. They have a hot food bar that is really good too with a varied selection. They have a wide selection of wine that you can't find at other markets. I wish there was a Staff of Life Natural Foods in my town!

1  Thank soulsisters
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was especially pleased tonight that I asked a friend here - he was thrilled with the hot bar food selection - the deli counter too, and the juice/beverage bar. I tend to come here for lunch - the food is reasonably priced for the health conscious consumer - and they do organic so well!! Locally owned; since they moved to this new location there is MUCH more to recommend it - it is sparkling clean, you may dine on their patio area, and have everything fresh to your heart's content. REMARKABLE improvements. Truly great recipes with variety - vegetarian, fish, pasta, meat - you name it! Staff is a joy to have in town, and accomodating as only local businesses can be! Near 24 Hour Fitness too - what a great area for healthy living!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Visiting from Oahu, we don't have alot of organic, natural food stores. My daughter took me and what an awesome store!! You are ver lucky to have such a great store. I have shopped quite a bit there since I have come, sure do wish I could take it back with me.
Aloha!!

1  Thank foreversurfgirl
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been a customer of the Staff for over thirty years..The best prices in town for all your healthy needs..friendly staff..great takeout food..Organic Meat and Fish..a nice sit down cafe for Juice and food..wonderful price on supplements and self-care products..My favorite, and I will continue to shop at the Staff of Life..cant be beat. and the owner is a real supporter in our community....

1  Thank Ronne M