“Favorite Market in SC”

Staff of Life Natural Foods
Ranked #169 of 406 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Reviewed September 16, 2014

When in Santa Cruz, I always stop at the Staff of Life Natural Foods to grab some healthy picnic items. For a treat, I get the Vegan Fruit Tart.....INCREDIBLE! The employees are always friendly and helpful and the food is always fresh. They also make a great sandwich. They have a hot food bar that is really good too with a varied selection. They have a wide selection of wine that you can't find at other markets. I wish there was a Staff of Life Natural Foods in my town!

Date of visit: September 2014
1  Thank soulsisters

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was especially pleased tonight that I asked a friend here - he was thrilled with the hot bar food selection - the deli counter too, and the juice/beverage bar. I tend to come here for lunch - the food is reasonably priced for the health conscious consumer - and they do organic so well!! Locally owned; since they moved to this new location there is MUCH more to recommend it - it is sparkling clean, you may dine on their patio area, and have everything fresh to your heart's content. REMARKABLE improvements. Truly great recipes with variety - vegetarian, fish, pasta, meat - you name it! Staff is a joy to have in town, and accomodating as only local businesses can be! Near 24 Hour Fitness too - what a great area for healthy living!

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Visiting from Oahu, we don't have alot of organic, natural food stores. My daughter took me and what an awesome store!! You are ver lucky to have such a great store. I have shopped quite a bit there since I have come, sure do wish I could take it back with me.
Aloha!!

Date of visit: September 2013
1  Thank foreversurfgirl
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been a customer of the Staff for over thirty years..The best prices in town for all your healthy needs..friendly staff..great takeout food..Organic Meat and Fish..a nice sit down cafe for Juice and food..wonderful price on supplements and self-care products..My favorite, and I will continue to shop at the Staff of Life..cant be beat. and the owner is a real supporter in our community....

Date of visit: July 2013
1  Thank Ronne M
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is pricey, but isn't everything that is healthy, organic, non-GMO, etcetera, etcetera these days? I found the bin selection fantastic, but the groceries could have more variety. Good spot as an alternative to Whole Foods.

Date of visit: April 2013