“Wonderful restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian, Sri Lankan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food and flavors are amazing. Their specialty drinks were great too. (non-alcoholic)
The service was slow, but who is rushing. I was on vacation and was enjoying a wonderful meal. The portions are large enough to share. This way you can try many dishes and taste
the different flavors.

1  Thank clacdancer

Reviewed December 24, 2012

From appies to mains, fascinating, creative flavors and presentation. We knew to expect slow, shall we say nonchalant, service and that is what we got. As so many others have said. But by no means should you let that stop you. The food is just too interesting and delicious.

1  Thank Labirck
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Food is good, at least I've heard, but I had a very bad experience with the staff and refused to go back. I went in to order takeout and was completely ignored by everyone who worked there. I have no idea why. It was weird. I was left standing in the middle of the restaurant for several minutes while the staff repeatedly looked at me and walked away without asking if I'd like a seat or like to place an order. It was very awkward. I was dressed nicely, so I know they couldn't have mistaken me for a transient. This was a while back, and hopefully there are better people working there now.

1  Thank rooklyn
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We gave this place a try. No alcohol. Sri Lankan. The woman who initially set us up at the table was grouchy and offended when we showed her a dirty glass. When we ordered we got the owner? sometimes cook? He said he was changing the menu and then proceeded to change most of our selections - fine with us. We placed an order for crab cakes (very good) and some of the bread (OK) along with an eggplant dish (good) and the Tahu Java - very good. We ordered two more entrees which never came. When we inquired the original guy came back over and said 'didn"t anyone tell you we ran out of these?" Very funny....sort of . We got the jalapeno peppers which were bland and called it a night.
Enjoyable with the right attitude. But I can see that some would be very frustrated.

2  Thank plasmablip
Reviewed August 24, 2012

It is such a pleasure to dine here. Some of the offerings are unusual and somewhat exotic. It's such a fun dining adventure and the meal is always satisfying. I like the fact that I could never replicate the entire meal at home, and that makes it worth heading out for.