“Great place to stay”

Comfort Inn Santa Cruz
Ranked #20 of 54 Hotels in Santa Cruz
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I chose this motel based on the affordable place and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it is. The room and premises were in great condition. I appreciated the comfortable bed, fast internet, quiet room, friendly staff members, variety of breakfast items, including fruit. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
chiragm123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great location, across the street from Denny's, 10 minutes from the Boardwalk and right off the the freeway. Great access on & off the freeway. Rooms are comfortable, clean and the staff is wonderful! We come over to the coast as much as we can and when we stay, we stay here!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great - love the back ones as they are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
chiragm123, Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

First time spending the night in Santa Cruz, but definitely not the last because of the super friendly front desk clerk GG. She was very professional and answered all of our questions. Her amazing personality made staying here so delightful. Whenever I do plan to come back, I know exactly where I will stay. Out of all the hotels I have stayed, GG is by far the sweetest and best. From her welcoming smile to her exceptal personality, GG was an amazing lady to have met & definitely made staying here great.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
chiragm123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Great great phenomenal time here at the Comfort Inn of Santa Cruz. My girl GG had my back and kept it professional over the phone. When I wanted a cab she called and ordered it for me. She even assisted me with my bags when I left. Her last above and beyond act was ensuring that I knew checkout was at 11 when my girlfriend and I left for the Redwood park. Thanks to her I checked out on time. Thanks again G.G. G.G truly exemplifies your mission statement to your customers.

Very respectfully,
Anthony Davis

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
chiragm123, Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Reviewed February 9, 2014

G.G. was working the front desk and she is awesome. Because of her smile, friendliness, service I will not stay anywhere else when coming to Santa Cruz. We travel here about 6 times a year and I am sorry we have not always stayed here. Thanks again G.G you are awesome.

• Stayed: February 2014
chiragm123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed here about a week ago to visit family in Santa Cruz. We went all along the main st looking for cheap yet accommodated hotels. The prices were extremely high everywhere. We finally ended up walking in the Comfort Inn. Right away the front desk girl GG welcomed us and gave us the Best Rate in town. She was really helpful and had a Beautiful smile. I highly recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in Santa Cruz.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Was my girlfriends birthday weekend and we were looking for something special, we got the King bed with the hot tub in the room. WOW that was the best hot tub room I ever had. At the front desk GG was very friendly and got us booked in in no time and made sure we all good with the room. All the staff is friendly and hotel is clean and very nice. Would recommend it any time.

Room Tip: Ask about the hot tub room, its great
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
chiragm123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear sc0rpi033