Best Western Plus All Suites Inn
Beach Street Inn and Suites(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$169
Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$287
$239
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Cruz / Scotts Valley(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$162
$132
Hilton.com
Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$120
$100
ComfortInn
West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$229
Quality Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$90
$81
QualityInn
$179
$174
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$230
$179
Hampton.com
The Islander Motel(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$70
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$117
$108
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsparking garagewafflessitting roombest westernssofa bedsleeping areafree breakfastbreakfast areastreet noiseking suitelarge roomdefinitely stay here againjacuzzi tubclose to downtownbeds were comfortablebeach boardwalkone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, and the atmosphere peaceful. We would definitely stay there again. This hotel is one of the nicest Best Westerns I've seen.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tonya R
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so happy that you found our property to be peaceful, clean, and comfortable! Our staff really is amazing and everyone here does their best to make all of our guests feel like family. I'm so happy to be able to share your comments with our entire team at our next meeting! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great location for visiting my family and a very nice place to stay as long as the rates are still reasonable. . .which they have been for the two occasions I've stayed here. Excellently appointed rooms. When will the lobby be completed?

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave us a review! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you've chosen to make us your hotel of choice in Santa Cruz. Our renovations will be continuing and the lobby should be completed by Summer of 2014. We're all so excited to see the changes as they're happening! Please feel free to contact me next time you stay with us and I'll be glad to show you all of the changes we're making.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our room was not ready when we checked in at 3, but the staff promptly and readily upgraded us to a room that was available. Room was clean and comfortable. Much better than others I have used in Santa Cruz at a comparable price.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thanks for your review of our property! I'm sorry that the room you booked was not ready at check-in time, but I'm so happy to hear that our staff handled that by upgrading you to a room which was larger, and clean at the time. It's always nice to hear that a guest found their room to be comfortable and better than previous stays at other area properties. We really try to stay a step above our competitors by offering great rooms and outstanding customer service. I hope you will come to see us again soon.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We just stayed at this property and the overall experience was average at best. This hotel lacks parking. We arrived at 10 pm and the parking garage was full. When expressing my concern to the front desk, the clerk stated that "we only have one parking spot per room and we can not control when guests bring two or three cars". Since on-site parking is not guaranteed, that should be indicated upon booking or check in. Being pregnant and traveling with a toddler left me frustrated that we had to park off site. The hotel is going through some much needed renovations, however there is still a lot to be desired. The furnishings are outdated (old style entertainment center with a flat screen on top), the shower curtain isn't large enough to stretch across the length of the shower, the hot water ran out at 7:30 am, and our room was noisy (even though we asked for a high floor room and expressed concern about road noise), finding the front desk can be confusing, and navigating the parking garage is a challenge. The breakfast was not bad, although it was virtually the same thing each day (scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, and your typical continental breakfast stuff). Housekeeping did a good job and the initial young lady that checked us in was pleasant and professional. Overall, I am not sure that we would consider staying here again. It's overpriced considering all things.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of our property! I apologize for the lack of parking on the property. As part of our renovation we are planning on restriping the parking garage, and hopefully that will alleviate some of the parking issues in the future. We are also getting some new furnishings for the rooms, as well as renovating many of our guest bathrooms. We're putting new signage out which will help with finding the front desk from the garage as well as other areas of the property. There are so many big changes coming in the next few months. I would love to discuss them with you, if you would like to contact me anytime at cindy.mcdonald@bprproperties.com or by phone at 831-458-9898. I hope you do give us another chance to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I couldn't get a room at a lovely hotel nearby, and thought I could stay close for one night, on my way back to San Francisco. What a mistake. Old rooms, noisy lobby, dirty carpets, horrible breakfast. I had to move twice because of my asthma. Service was helpful but not very professional.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hank_Qu

I'm so sorry that you had such a poor experience at our property. I would love to discuss your stay in more detail and do whatever I can to make things right for you. Please feel free to contact me anytime at cindy.mcdonald@bprproperties.com or by phone at 831-458-9898.