Quality Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$135
$130
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$143
  • Breakfast included
Mission Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$139
Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$157
$130
ComfortInn
Hilton Santa Cruz / Scotts Valley(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$295
$258
Hilton.com
Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)
$352
$339
  • Pool
Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$244
  • Pool
Chaminade Resort & Spa(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$202
$178
Beach Street Inn and Suites(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$499
All reviewsparking garagewafflesbest westernssitting roomsofa bedsleeping areafree breakfastlobby areastreet noiseking suitejacuzzi tubclose to downtownbeach boardwalkone night staybwcerealroomy
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Just spent the weekend in Santa Cruz and enjoyed the Best Western Plus all suites Inn. Nice size rooms, very clean and comfortable. Great Staff. The location is very nice. We would definitely stay here again. Shirley

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
LGoldstein95060, General Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We hope you will choose us again if your travels ever bring you to the Santa Cruz area!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stayed here in February when we went to the Clam Chowder cookoff at the Boardwalk. Unfortunately, it's not really close enough to walk to the Boardwalk, but it was close enough to walk over to downtown for shopping and dining. Decent motel with a decent breakfast. We were very comfortable in our room. Perfect for a short stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of our hotel and the area on Trip Advisor. The Clam Chowder cook-off sure is a lot of fun! I enjoyed attending for the 1st time last year! We hope you will choose our hotel if your travels bring you back for this year’s festivities!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was given the option to book a cheaper room or an upgraded room for a higher price. Since I was planning a last minute romantic beach getaway I picked the higher price upgraded king suite. When I got to the hotel the first room they gave me was a standard TWO queen bed room. The man at the front desk explained to me "the online hotel booking website thinks because the hotel is called "ALL SUITES INN" all the rooms are suites, and they are NOT." So he gives me a standard king room second floor located in the dark corner (the light was out in hallway) I open the window to get some sunlight in the room, only to find A WALL. I felt like i was staying in a dungeon. For $140+ i would never stay in a room like this. I have stayed in Santa Cruz SO MANY times and have paid less for a better room. I only booked because of the website photos the price for the type of room it said i was getting. The website is very misleading. False advertising. When you go to a sporting event the ticket will list if something is obstructing your view. If i would have known the room I was booking was a standard room not a suite and had a window that opened to a brown dirty wall I would have NEVER booked it. This hotel should advertise "while we are called ALL Suites Inn not ALL our rooms are suites unless your willing to pay $280+" the front desk guy said "90% of our rooms have a view of a wall" I'm absolutely blown away by this establishment and its lack of honesty.

Room Tip: According to the staff here 90% of the rooms have a view of a wall. Unless your paying for a deluxe suite, or deluxe family suite. Beware. I'm sure most travelers coming here are here for the beach so why would anyone want to open a window only to find a building wall.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear you had a less than pleasant experience while staying with us, and would love the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Most of our rooms in the hotel do not have a view of a wall, and I apologize you were provided inaccurate information at the time of check-in. I appreciate your feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve our hotel, and service to create a hotel our guests Love. Please feel free to contact me at any time via email at lgoldstein@bprproperties.com

Thanks,

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We choose this Best Western for a business trip. It's location in downtown Santa Cruz was perfect. The room size 'suite' is perfect for separating a work area from the sleeping area. The breakfast was good with many choices and a very helpful staff. The underground parking lot is a BIG plus in the downtown area as well. The negatives for business was the very slow (and dropping) internet connection. The other cons were: hotel needs some updating in decor and general maintenance. Our room had a leaking bath faucet and holes in the window screen. In this area, the value for the fee was excellent. We paid an average of $86.00 per night with an AARP discount in the month of September.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
LGoldstein95060, General Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent business trip to Santa Cruz. I am sorry you experienced some negatives during your stay with us, and I have reviewed these items with my entire team so problems like these do not continue in the future. Please feel free to contact me at any time at lgoldstein@bprproperties.com and we hope to see you next time your business travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This hotel is nicely done up and well located - close to downtown and the beach. Several restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast and WiFi are included. The suite was quite comfortable for our family - 2 adults and 2 kids.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
LGoldstein95060, General Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Santa Cruz and sharing your great experience on Trip Advisor! We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you to the Santa Cruz area.