Quality Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$207
Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$270
ComfortInn
Mission Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$249
Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$379
$319
Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$325
  • Pool
$479
$465
Chaminade Resort & Spa(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$314
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsparking garagewafflesbest westernssitting roomsofa bedsleeping areafree breakfastlobby areastreet noisejacuzzi tubclose to downtownbeach boardwalkone night staybwcerealroomymicrowave
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This hotel is nicely done up and well located - close to downtown and the beach. Several restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast and WiFi are included. The suite was quite comfortable for our family - 2 adults and 2 kids.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
LGoldstein95060, General Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Santa Cruz and sharing your great experience on Trip Advisor! We look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you to the Santa Cruz area.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My Overall experience for this hotel was average.

Positives:
Rooms are good size and feels like an upgraded version MOTEL from inside.
Breakfast is good eat as much as you like so that is a plus!
Easy to park

Negative:
There is nothing around in that area no amusement.
Does not feel very welcoming inside the hotel, although staff are helpful

DO NOT -go to the Italian Restaurant opposite the hotel, the food they do is POOR and to make it worse they charge you arm and a leg. I got 2 plates of pasta for two people with coke and it cost me $70. When I looked at the bill I was SHOCKED!!! and I thought I was in RITZ hotel UK then I looked around and pinched myself to realise it was this poorly unwelcoming restaurant which is there to rob you.

Will I go to stay at the hotel again - BIG NO!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and your recent visit to Santa Cruz. I am glad you enjoyed our staff and breakfast during your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the restaurant across from the hotel, but please keep in mind it in no way is affiliated with our establishment. I am sorry to hear you would not stay with us again, and would love the opportunity to speak with you about it further. Please feel free to email me at any time at lgoldstein@bprproperties.com.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I looked into many hotels before we finally gave up and chose this one. It was $110 plus a hundred dollar deposit for the night and the room had a living room area with a large flat screen tv, microwave, mini fridge and wet bar.
Bathroom was a decent size and the hallway led to the king size bed, desk and another flat screen. The hotel was clean and quiet. It was great to have my kids in one room watching cartoons, while we watched what we wanted in the other room.
My only complaint was that the air conditioner was like a very loud fan. The tv's were also very delayed...took an hour to flip through 5 channels.
My favorite part about this hotel was the breakfast! ! Sooo good! Fresh bacon, eggs, waffles, juice, breads, yogurt, etc
Oh and my visa never got charged so the stay ended being free :X

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to Santa Cruz. I am sorry to hear your fan in the room was loud but it sounds like you still had a great trip! I am glad you enjoyed the room, hotel and breakfast and hope to see you next time you are in town!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Second stay. We were very pleased with our accomodations. The room was clean and spacious, absolutely nothing to complain about.

The front desk staff, particularly at night, were awesome. They were able to find plates, forks and even a plastic knife for us to enjoy the desert we had brought to the hotel!

We stayed in the back and it was very quiet. If forced to find fault, it was the breakfast. There was a rather large group of teenagers there and the staff could not keep up the demand for the food...

Room Tip: The back is much quieter!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, and welcome back since this was a repeat visit for you! I will forward on your kind words to my staff, as they truly strive to make this a home away from home for all of our guests. I am sorry that breakfast was not stocked quickly enough, and will work with my team to implement improvements for the future. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here in August 2012 on our way up highway 1 as a night stop over. The hotel was easy to find and the rooms are large. The bathrooms are on a bit of the small side and we were given a room that faced the main road and the noise of the road and lobby were pretty loud. Average breakfast. I would only recommend this hotel for one night.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I hope you enjoyed your trip down the coast; it really is a beautiful journey! We hope you will keep us in mind if you are ever back in the Santa Cruz area.