All reviews parking garage waffles best westerns sitting room sofa bed sleeping area free breakfast lobby area street noise front desk staff close to downtown jacuzzi tub one night stay beach boardwalk short drive bw cereal
Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I looked into many hotels before we finally gave up and chose this one. It was $110 plus a hundred dollar deposit for the night and the room had a living room area with a large flat screen tv, microwave, mini fridge and wet bar.
Bathroom was a decent size and the hallway led to the king size bed, desk and another flat screen. The hotel was clean and quiet. It was great to have my kids in one room watching cartoons, while we watched what we wanted in the other room.
My only complaint was that the air conditioner was like a very loud fan. The tv's were also very delayed...took an hour to flip through 5 channels.
My favorite part about this hotel was the breakfast! ! Sooo good! Fresh bacon, eggs, waffles, juice, breads, yogurt, etc
Oh and my visa never got charged so the stay ended being free :X

• Stayed: September 2012
LGoldstein95060, General Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to Santa Cruz. I am sorry to hear your fan in the room was loud but it sounds like you still had a great trip! I am glad you enjoyed the room, hotel and breakfast and hope to see you next time you are in town!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Second stay. We were very pleased with our accomodations. The room was clean and spacious, absolutely nothing to complain about.

The front desk staff, particularly at night, were awesome. They were able to find plates, forks and even a plastic knife for us to enjoy the desert we had brought to the hotel!

We stayed in the back and it was very quiet. If forced to find fault, it was the breakfast. There was a rather large group of teenagers there and the staff could not keep up the demand for the food...

Room Tip: The back is much quieter!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, and welcome back since this was a repeat visit for you! I will forward on your kind words to my staff, as they truly strive to make this a home away from home for all of our guests. I am sorry that breakfast was not stocked quickly enough, and will work with my team to implement improvements for the future. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here in August 2012 on our way up highway 1 as a night stop over. The hotel was easy to find and the rooms are large. The bathrooms are on a bit of the small side and we were given a room that faced the main road and the noise of the road and lobby were pretty loud. Average breakfast. I would only recommend this hotel for one night.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I hope you enjoyed your trip down the coast; it really is a beautiful journey! We hope you will keep us in mind if you are ever back in the Santa Cruz area.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stayed only one night here, but it was a very pleasant experience. The staff were very nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The location was perfect for business travel. It was convenient to downtown and easy to find. The continental style breakfast was just enough and the atrium area was very pleasant to sit and enjoy breakfast. I would recommend this place as a convenient, easy and clean hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street can be a bit noisy, but not too bad if you're used to street noise.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location, room and staff. The atrium area we have for our breakfast is truly unique, and it is a very enjoyable place to be. Thanks for highlighting it in your review! We look forward to seeing you next time your business travel needs bring you to the Santa Cruz area.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The location was good and the staff was pleasant and helpful. Otherwise it did not live up to my expectations at all. The furniture and carpets were dirty. The door latch was broken and you could not avoid being cut by it. How can a motel whose rooms are not suites be called "All Suites".

1  Thank snovato

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us, and would love the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Feel free to email me at time at lgoldstein@bprproperties.com

Thanks,