Quality Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$135
$130
QualityInn
Mission Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$139
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$143
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$150
Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)
$393
$339
  • Pool
$259
$251
Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$227
$216
  • Pool
Chaminade Resort & Spa(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$202
$178
Beach Street Inn and Suites(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$499
All reviewsparking garagewafflesbest westernssitting roomsofa bedsleeping areafree breakfastlobby areastreet noiseking suitejacuzzi tubclose to downtownbeach boardwalkone night staybwcerealroomy
Reviewed September 12, 2011

this hotel is very good. walking distance to town - super clean, lovely breakfast and a good price

Cant fault the hotel in any way to b honest and would stay here again

santa cruz was one of the nicest towns i have ever been to

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
LGoldstein95060, General Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

Thanks so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!

Reviewed September 8, 2011

We were very happy with the hotel, it was "clean", nice, their breakfast was very, very good. Their employees were actually helpful and customer service oriented. Parking was well lit. We will definitely go back. Their location is very convenient and close to pharmacies, supermarkets, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
LGoldstein95060, General Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Santa Cruz. We appreciate your feedback and review, and look forward to seeing you next time you’re in town. We are proud to have such wonderful staff members, and glad we were able to make your stay a memorable one!

Lacey Goldstein

Reviewed September 6, 2011

We ( mom , dad, grandma and a three year old) stayed here in a 2 bedroom room family suite over Labor Day weekend. We got a room up on the third floor. There are no doors to the bedrooms but there is enough separation between the rooms for privacy. There are two bathrooms with tub and shower. There is a small small sitting area with table. There is a small fridge, microwave, fireplace (we did not use this) and a nice sized living room with a sofa and 2 chairs. Very spacious.
There is plenty of space for the continental breakfast. They had the standard continental breakfast with cereal, yogurt, bread, bagels, muffins, waffles, fruit, juice, milk, coffee as well as scrambled eggs and a meat every day (sausage, bacon) .
The main drawback is the parking garage. It is too cramped and the spots are too small unless you have a compact car. Many cars took up two spaces on purpose. This made it hard to find a spot for parking. They do "overflow" at night into a small parking lot next door, which we actually liked to park in since there was more space to maneuver. We did see one accident occur in the parking lot where a minvan was trying to back out and hit a post because there was not enough room to do maneuver out of the spaces well.
The staff was great though and helped us out with any information we wanted.
Also if you are a pastry fan, I do recommend The Buttery which is a few blocks away on Soquel. We went there for pie, but they had run out for the day (must be good).
We ended up with an almond pastry ring which was very good.

Room Tip: We had a 3rd floor 2 rm family suite. We had read on Tripadvisor to ask for these rooms - it was good advice and I will pass it on here!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent stay with us and sharing your experience. Our two bedroom family suites truly are great rooms with lots of space, and the best option for families. I’m glad you also got to try out some of the local favorites, including The Buttery. I absolutely love their cake and pie! We hope you will come back and stay with us next time you are in the Santa Cruz area.

Lacey Goldstein

Reviewed July 7, 2011

I ended up cancelling my reservation with this hotel because I was so appalled by the service during the planning process! I was supposed to go for a wedding and would be traveling a long distance. The rates given each time I called varied greatly despite there being a 'wedding group rate' and when I asked if there was any better rate I was curtly told no (even though the AAA rate ended up being cheaper). Apparently this hotel charges your credit card 30 days prior to your arrival, however this is not communicated in any way - not on their website, not by their front desk staff, not in email communications. Finally there is a 7 day cancellation policy which again is not communicated in any fashion. When I called to inquire as to why my card had been charged a month in advance, I was told that I should have read the contract...even though I was never given a contract and didn't sign anything. The staff person went on to tell me that it was my responsibility to know all the details of the group arrangement. Um - that is actually NOT my responsibility given that I am a guest and not the planner. The staff has been rude and uninterested in providing actual help. If the quality of the service is this terrible before I even arrive, I can't even begin to imagine what the hotel would be like. I will be searching for a new place to stay.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank lavidatravel
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I've never stayed at any BW,ever. I've always thought BW as "generic". But our first stay @ this Santa Cruz BW was like i said, impressive! My wife & i thought we should stay more often @ BWs in the future.

• Stayed: April 2011