Pacific Inn Santa Cruz
Beach Street Inn and Suites(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$169
Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$287
$239
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Cruz / Scotts Valley(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$162
$132
Hilton.com
Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$120
$100
ComfortInn
West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$229
$179
$174
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$90
$81
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$230
$179
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus All Suites Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$119
$104
Holiday Inn Express Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$117
$108
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

After staying at the big 6 motel on riverside, we checked out and call Pacific Inn for a room, the guy Alan was so nice and told me Yes he had a room for us so we reserved the room while spending the day at the beach. We checked in and the room was so clean and nice. I went to look at the pool and it wad so beautiful, I went back and put my suit on and went for a swim in the heated pool...so relaxing...Breakfast in the morning was more than just continental, They serve freshly baked bread and muffins, cold cereal, bagels, danish, oatmeal, coffee, hot cocoa, tea, Orange juice, Apple juice, fresh strawberries!!

Please stay at this hotel, its so nice and the price is great too!!...

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was disappointed when we pulled up to this hotel. A whole lot smaller in person than the photo appears. No real lobby, outdoor hallways. Old. Cheap apartments next door with people hanging around staring at you. Dogs barking. Hotel desk man was great, but said the boardwalk was a ten minute walk. It was almost a 30 minute walk, so the money we saved on parking was spent on getting a taxi at the end of the day because the thought of walking all the way back was dreadful. The smell of incense permeates the halls, and I can't stand the smell of incense. Rooms are tiny, bathroom had stained tub, grime at baseboards, rusty fixtures. Wasn't expecting much, though, as I know that that area of Santa Cruz is very CREEPY. Watch your back.

Room Tip: I don't think you can have a good room here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
pacinn, Manager at Pacific Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Let me assure you that the incense smell is gone from the lobby and halls. Also be aware that the property has recently begun the switch to being a completely non-smoking hotel. The property has recently overgone renovations including new paint & new televisions in the rooms. We are sorry for the issues you had during your stay.
The Managment

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I ended up staying here with my two children. I arrived late to a motel in a really bad part of town. Cigarette and pot smoke filled the loby. My room was on the top floor right next to the street. It had a flight of stairs that any junkie could walk up and access my room, and many were walking by. My door had huge gaps in it that I had to plug with towels. The room was so small when I tried to pull my luggage through the room it got stuck between the bed and the tv. The bathroom was so small the door caught on the toilet when trying to close it. While taking a shower the light is turned on by a motion detector so it went off about 4 times while taking a shower. I could go on and on but won't. I demamded my money back and stayed somewhere else after the first night. To complete this great experience several drug deals took place in the loby with the man that works there. I kept wondering why the parking lot was filled with really expensive cars.

Room Tip: We ended up at the Seaway Inn. More expensive but well worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Aurora G

I regret that you found your room unsatasfactory. Unfortunatly we can only do so much to keep people away from our property. Rest assured though that there has been a change in managment, and a change in hotel policy concerning visitors to the property. In addition we have also repainted the property and renovated several rooms. We have also begun making the switch to a completely non-smoking property.
The Managment.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

After a long day of traveling we checked into this motel.The room had a musty smell but we were so tierd we went to sleep.we woke up the next morning opens the curtain and were shocked to find the room was coverd in black mold.The door frame,The fire sprinklers,The Ceiling,Underside of the toilet all coverd with black mold.discusting.also there was a hole in the floor that was coverd by the carpet.you felt like you were going to fall to the room below.we left Immediately.after alerting the manager of the condition of the room he said our money would be returned to our credit card.still waiting...the building and health dept need to do something to this dump.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank 5150rfl

We regret that you encountered this issue during your stay here at the Pacific Inn. rest assured that we have since located the source of the issue, and taken the needed steps to address the issue. Also processing refunds can take anywhere from 3-10 business days.
The Managment

Reviewed March 17, 2012

The motel was nice and a little pasted, but our room was clean and big. We only stay for one night. The service was welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends