The service was excellent the staff were friendly and helpful. The jacuzzi /spa was lovely and hot and the heated pool was fantastic whilst waiting for our washing. The room was very small only suitable for couples. we had 2 teenagers and a lot of luggage which was too cramped for 1 room. the bathroom is extremely tiny too. There is nowhere to sit to have breakfast so we had it back in our room. Great location though.We would stay here again but we would book 2 rooms next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Mediterranean-style hotel in Santa Cruz Pacific Inn is just blocks from the boardwalk and Santa Cruz Beaches. Choose from several accommodation options with high-speed wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and premium cable TV. For added luxury, we also have an enclosed heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna. Enjoy the extended complimentary continental breakfast to start the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Pacific Inn Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Inn Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel International Pacific