I decided to spend a night in Santa Cruz on my way to San Francisco. Dianne checked me in and was warm, welcoming and happy to answer all of my questions. The rooms are dated, but clean and comfortable, and they have smoking rooms. Rooms also have fridges, microwaves and wi-fi. Pool and hot tub are in the center of the property, mostly covered and both heated. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise as it was put together with care, not just slapped up on a counter. Hotel is walking distance to downtown, and a longer walk to the boardwalk. I enjoyed my stay so much, I returned for another night on my way back to LA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Mediterranean-style hotel in Santa Cruz Pacific Inn is just blocks from the boardwalk and Santa Cruz Beaches. Choose from several accommodation options with high-speed wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and premium cable TV. For added luxury, we also have an enclosed heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna. Enjoy the extended complimentary continental breakfast to start the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Inn Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Inn Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel International Pacific