“I WISH I HAD PICTURES TO SHOW: IT WAS SO GOOD!!”

Sabieng Thai Cuisine
Ranked #72 of 372 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Thai
Atascocita, Texas, United States
“I WISH I HAD PICTURES TO SHOW: IT WAS SO GOOD!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

So, it was getting late and we were just cruising down the coast; and sooooo glad we found this place!
The soup, the curry, the tea, the BBQ chicken breasts... IT WAS ALL GOOD!
If your in the area, I would highly suggest!!!

2 Thank Mouse-Bonnie B

Santa Barbara, California
“Wonderful Coconut Soup!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon this Thai restaurant on our way up the coast. We both love Thai food and we are always on the lookout for good Thai food.

We stopped in for lunch on a Sunday and we very surprised by the service and the food. Wonderful coconut soup served with lunch. I had the red curry and it was delicious. My husband had BBQ Pork satay and he loved it.

We will definitely go back!

2 Thank Loretta G
Santa Cruz, California
“Maybe good, but not VERY good.”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I didn't want to give this a 3 star, but 4 was overkill as far as the food goes. However, the food is decent although mine was too salty and I like salty food. Still the food is fresh tasting and flavorful. People that I know love this place. This is my second visit and it's sort of good, but I'm not raving about it. The price is really reasonable and the service is fine. I'd go again.

Chiang Mai
“Okay food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We ordered "to go" and we thought the food was okay. Others in our party, thought the food was quite good. We are probably a little on the picky side when it comes to Thai food so if you are used to Thai food in a lot of Thai food places in the state, then this is probably okay for you. I make better at home.

Sydney, Australia
“Get in my Belly, You Delicious Thai Food”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We have been going to Sabieng for over 10 years and it is the best Thai food I think I've ever had. The fresh sproing rolls are not to be missed! We also love the Pad Kee Mow (spicy basil noodles). The service is prompt and the wait staff is very attentive. We are used to Australian prices so were blown away on our most recent visit to Santa Cruz and Sabieng when a large Singha, a Thai ice tea, two apps, and pad kee mow all came to $41 after tip!

2 Thank Dana L