“Delicious”

Good for: Local cuisine
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This restaurant is not a real restaurant but more a cafe with very simple tables and chairs but the food is soooo good. Very clean as well. It is not possible to make a reservation but they serve the food real quick, within a couple of minutes. It is very cheap: for $25 you have enough for 4 adults. Not easy to beat the quality and taste.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank HongKongTraveller3

Australia
“Best mexican I had in California”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I was eating Mexican all up the Coast and the Al Pastor Corn Tortilla Quesadillas were exceptional!! Melted in my mouth. It was fresh, tasty and delicious. I am craving more as I write.

pebble beach
“real food, really!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

quesadillas are so good along with the chili verde burritos. every thing is prepared while u wait. the kitchen is clean the food is fresh the staff is great.the salsa that sits on the table in the squeeze container should be sold in stores so we can all enjoy it at home.

• Visited March 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best al pastor I have found anywhere”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Everything is good at Tacos Moreno. I've been going there for twenty years. Since moving away from Santa Cruz many years ago I have been trying to find a good al Pastor burrito. None that I have found can match Esteban Moreno's version. I was in town with my family this week and treated them to the best al pastor burritos ever. Haven't tried the other two locations yet but the original on Water Street is as good as ever. The other two are run by Esteban's adult children. If you like al pastor style meat then you have to try the burrito at this place. No one else comes close.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jeff_Lebowski2014
Santa Cruz
“Al Pastor is the best”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

The food here is awesome! I usually get the al pastor burrito with cheese. And always get chips and the burrito salsa (different than the chips salsa and better in my opinion). When they close around Christmas time for a couple of weeks, I go in with a container and buy a bunch of salsa to use (meals revolve around what can I put salsa on). The lunch line can be a bit intimidating, but the line moves fast (or better yet, call it in and go right to the counter for pick up).

Visited March 2014