“Marvelous Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is a family type restaurant with fun decor (murals on some of the walls). Food is wonderful and there are things for vegetarians--even gluten free pasta if you ask for it!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Great place , busy on a Sunday night. Sunday night special Lasagne and red wine for $16 great value.

1  Thank W30DYS
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Ristorante Italiano, was not awful, but was not great either. For the prices that they charge I expected the food and service to be better. I would not recommend.

Reviewed September 17, 2010

Great place!! Romantic, charming, excellent service and friendly staff. We had the pleasure of sitting on the patio and enjoyed every moment of our experience. If you have a chance and want some great food check out this hidden gem.
Enjoy,
Marc

Reviewed October 16, 2009

While traveling I like to eat relatively lightly. I had gone there years ago, and enjoyed the overall experience. I stopped there this trip on the recommendation of my niece for one of their large meatballs and some bread. It was not on the menu, however when I asked for it they cheerfully served it. I was there at 11:30 as they were opening, and was the only customer. I enjoyed a vanilla Italian soda, which they mixed there at the bar. The bread was ample and fresh, served in a basket with linen napkin. Also linen table cloth on the table. I did dab a bit of olive oil, which is on the table onto my bread...yummy with a bit of salt and pepper!

I was shocked when I received the bill. It came to under $5.00!!! Less than the yucky fast food restaurants, with great service and fresh food. Next time I might order a salad with it.

The waiter knew I was flying next morning and offered me an extra mint for the trip. The hostess mixed my drink, and it was perfect. Great experience! Will return next time for dinner or full lunch.

The sauce was flavorful, and the one meatball was large. It was plenty considering I was flying out early next morning and didn't want to over indulge.