We enjoyed our one night stay at the West Cliff Inn. We were invited to attend an event at the Cocoanut Grove on the Boardwalk so this was our excuse for a mini-vacation and it exceeded our expectations. Our room on the first floor had high ceilings and was larger than expected including a small table with two comfortable chairs that we could turn to look out our window and over to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and Beach. It was indeed a room with a view! Location while at a busy intersection was excellent for walking either down to the Boardwalk and wharf areas or in the opposite direction along the West Cliff trail to the lighthouse. We enjoyed having afternoon wine and appetizers on the porch and the buffet breakfast offering in the morning was very good. That all said, a key ingredient to an enjoyable stay is the staff and Michael, our host, was exceptionally pleasant and helpful. Thank you, Michael!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz