West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn
Mission Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$119
Hilton Santa Cruz / Scotts Valley(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$172
$149
Hilton.com
Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$287
$259
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$108
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$226
$179
Hampton.com
Quality Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$85
$76
QualityInn
$109
$106
Orbitz.com
Best Western Plus All Suites Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$119
$104
The Islander Motel(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$70
Chaminade Resort & Spa(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$161
Travelocity
All reviewsb bafternoon winedumb waiterwine and appetizerswine receptionbay windowgas fireplacebeach bungalowold victorianbreakfast was deliciouspublic areasfavorite roomhomemade cookiesdeluxe kingyour luggagespa roomthe main house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2009

I recently attended a meeting to establish a partnership between two separate non-profit agencies. The small group worked comfortably in the setting of the Inn and it was not only great neutral space but comfortable, charming, accommodating, and in a beautiful setting. I would highly recommend it for small business meetings.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2009

This is a great place to come and relax. The room was absolutely fantastic and the staff very helpful. This was probably one of the few places that I have stayed that I did not feel like I was ready to go home to my own bed. We will be back again and will not stay anywhere else. It was close to all of the activity but far enough away so there there was some quiet time as well.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2009

I moved about a year ago. I've had to come back several times for family and medical appointments. I am still adjusting to the fact that we moved two hours from my Santa Cruz home town...It's an experience that tugs at my heart strings....there's no replacement for Santa Cruz and its people! Wow. Thank God the West Cliff Inn is here! And Michael has been so supportive and professional in making sure I feel welcomed and comfortable. His management style should be commended. He gets a ten in my book! Thank you Michael!

I look forward to many more times in my special room. It grounds me while I re-adjust to my town! So, in short: I give this Inn my A+.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2009

The room I stayed in is beautiful. It has a large bay window overlooking the wharf, ocean, and boardwalk. There is an elegant gas fireplace in the corner, and beautifully appointed furniture. This room has a huge marble bath with a luxurious spa tub, and a large shower.

The staff could not have been nicer. I came in at 5:00 pm after a difficult day of travel, hoping there was an opening. Lucky me... they set me up in this lovely room. Each morning the smell of a delicious breakfast woke me up, and as requested, coffee (and the paper) was at my doorstep.

The manager Michael was delightful. Whatever I needed, he made it happen. He helped me each morning with directions and suggestions as I set out on my daily adventures. My every need was met, and my expectations were exceeded during my stay. I highly recommend the West Cliff Inn.

I will be coming back to Santa Cruz several more times in the near future and I will certainly stay at the West Cliff Inn again. I can't wait!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2009

If you love the ocean, and spending time with the one you love , this is the place for you! West Cliff Inn is quiet, with gorgeous views,close to the beach, wharf, and boardwalk.
All are within walking distance.

The rooms are immaculate, tastefully decorated, amazing views, and the oversized bath tub a must! They also make the effort to be green, by taking measures to save energy, and water.

Breakfast in the parlor is great! They have something for everyone, to satisfy even the pickiest eater. In the evening they have decadant desserts and hor'derves, they do all the cooking, very impressive.

We will definitely return for more visits and recommend this establishment as we will never get enough of the West Cliff Inn!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple