We stay at this hotel quite a bit. The staff is good and is very personable. I noticed quite a bit of mold this time in the shower. We had room five which is nice, but the people above us were very noisy and were pacing the floor at 10:30 at night and one of them must have weighed five hundred pounds, because it was shaking our room. I finally went up and knocked on the door and asked them, please to keep it down. Finally got to sleep about midnight. Since there is no one at the hotel after 8 PM, it is somewhat of a problem. We might try some place different next time. You cannot beat the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Jetsetter and HotelsClick so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz