Stayed for two nights during July, upon arrival check in was nice and smooth at the the house. After a long drive the cheese and wine during the evening was a nice little " pick me up". The house is very close to the beach and boardwalk which is real treat, we managed to make use of the free cycles and saw parts other town and enjoyed the cycle on the sea front. Staff at the house were helpful with questions and the breakfast and evening nibbles were great and more than enough. The house didn't come with any air conditioning, which at first I though might be an issue at night. However this is not the Case, due to temperature at night being quite cool, and also seeing people on boardwalk with jumpers/hoodies at night realised the air con wasn't needed. Great stay at this hotel and exploring Santa Cruz. Even though you do not get a fridge in your room, you make use of the one in reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz