The website description was an understatement. We had been to Santa Cruz several times and always wondered what the West Cliff Inn was like. First of all, the staff is wonderful, and that breakfast cook is "the man". We were able to check into Room 5 early, and what a room. The spa on the balcony was magnificent. It was all the little things that truly added up to the perfect trip: Wine and appetizer happy hour, delicious breakfast, fresh cookies, the common area balcony to enjoy a priceless view of the bay, super comfortable bed, and quiet nights. We kept the windows open for a nice cross breeze, and did not hear a sound until about 8am. Just so peaceful. Our new favorite hotel in SC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz