My husband and I were on a 4 day driving trip down the Pacific Coast Highway and made a point to stop in Santa Cruz. We chose the West Cliff for the price and views and we were not disappointed. This was by far the best spot we stayed out of 4 inn/B&B's along the way. We stayed in room #4 which looked out onto the beach and pier and a commanding view of Santa Cruz life. Right outside our window was a large wrap around deck with plenty of seating, we never saw anyone out there and used it in the early evening and later before bed. The Inn has nice robes for after a shower and the bed was heavenly. I wish we lived closer by this beautiful Inn as we would surely go several times a year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz