We only had 1 night here but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was lovely, with a very luxurious marble bathroom. The afternoon cookies and evening wine and nibbles were both great touches which we thoroughly enjoyed. We had high expectations for breakfast, but to be honest we were a little disappointed. We had timed it a little wrong and the hot stuff had run out and we'd made do with toast by time a fresh supply arrived (so our fault for not being patient!). But we had a lovely stay, it was a nice place to relax after the beach or busyness of the boardwalk. Quite pricey but worth it for a nice treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz