We stayed here three weeks in a row after my mothers death. We needed to come each week for three weeks for, four days to clean out my mothers house, and the drive to Santa Cruz and the ocean views made the trip very enjoyable considering what we were going through at the time. The staff is great, the rooms are very nice, the bathrooms are great. My only complaint was room seven which is noisy in the morning. My favorite room is room 5 which has a private patio and hot tub. Great breakfasts in the morning. They do have afternoon wine and snacks, but not until 4:30 and we usually eat at 5 so we did not imbibe. This is the only place to stay in Santa Cruz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz