After 2 nights in a tent at Yosemite, we decided to treat ourselves at the West Cliff Inn before coming home to the UK. We weren't disappointed, the room (Number 6) was lovely, with an exceptional sea view, comfortable bed, and luxurious bathroom. The breakfast was basic and could do with enhancing, although what we did have was lovely and freshly baked.
All in all a lovely hotel, albeit a tad on the pricey side, but then the location and the view don't come cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz