“Nice breakfast spot! ”

Dining options: Breakfast
Merced, California
“Nice breakfast spot! ”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This is a laid back restaurant in the Twin Lakes area. A limited menu with fresh ingredients, prompt and friendly service. Everything was tasty. It can get crowded but has a nice atmosphere

“Worth the wait”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were visiting friends who live in Santa Cruz and they suggested breakfast at Harbor Cafe. Everything was delicious and the drinks are great. Fun spot to hang with friends.

Modesto, CA
“what a find!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

my daughter has gone here multiple time and wanted to make sure we tried it. Glad we did!! I love eggs benedict and this was as good as it gets. the wife had a burrito and I tried a bite...very moist and tasty. Great friendly bunch of young people!!

the locals are lucky to have this place ! will go again on my next visit to the coast!!

• Visited May 2014
Lyon, France
“Awesome laid back brunch”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I ate here with my friends on Saturday morning. There is free coffee while you wait, along with a bar to make lovely post-hangover creations. We waited about 20 minutes to get a table outside for 10 people. We had the nicest waiter and waitress that I have ever encountered in a restaurant. My friends asked for 'like 1000 coffees' and the waiter brought two for each of them. I had a Cali benedict with bacon which was one of the best benedicts that I've had, and I get them every time I go to brunch. They also have different flavored mimosas, cranberry and lemonade for example. Will return on my next trip to Santa Cruz.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CaitlinRebecca88
San Jose, California
“Great food and friendly staff”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The food was great and fresh and the staff seemed to really enjoy working there. A fun and funky place.

• Visited March 2014