We stayed in Cottage Numbers 1 and 10 last weekend. They were perfect for our family of four (kids 4 and 5). The property is clean and very well maintained. The managers do an outstanding job, are very friendly and accomodating. This place has special childhood memories for me, and going back after over 30 years, it was better than I remember it. It is a gem in a great Santa Cruz location. We'll be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden gem with direct access to the beach at Sunny Cove, a favorite local beach between Santa Cruz and Capitola! This property has a private and charming location with quaint rooms and cottages where you can spend the day on your romantic getaway, enjoy fun family events, eat at great local restaurants, then return to the soothing sound of the ocean waves. Some units have fully-equipped kitchens, ocean views & private decks. Some units are dog-friendly. Short walk to restaurants & yacht harbor. Free continental breakfast, free parking & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages Hotel Santa Cruz
- Ocean Echo Inn And Beach Cottages