“Excellent customer service!”
Review of Bay Front Inn

Bay Front Inn
Ranked #41 of 54 Hotels in Santa Cruz
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I booked a last minute room here through bookings. com. The front desk person called to politely confirm our reservation. Through a snafu on our end, I realized we would not make it. I called the manger Reina to see about canceling and possibly reselling our room so I would not be charged. In trying to work with me I had several promptly returned calls from her. Each time she very polite and helpful. I ended up not being charged for the room. I strongly suggest using their website to make your reservations. If you experience a problem say something they are willing to work with you. I look forward to staying in this hotel when we come back to town.

Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jhungerford

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This place went above my expectations! It was a very busy weekend for the hotel because the parking lot was completely filled when we got there and when we left. Fortunately the young lady bombarded with people trying to check in, parking and customers was very accommodating and always kept a smile on her face. When checking in the hotel had ice cold water with fruit available for the guests which was a great touch for such a hot weekend. When checking in my nephew even got ice cream and they were so helpful with directions and such.
The rooms were clean and roomie. The hardwood floors were one of my favorite touches and the chrome molding was very nice. The shampoo and conditioner smelled very good too, typically most hotels have very cheap conditioners and shampoos.
The breakfast was another of my favorites with the waffle makers and the oatmeal. It was mice it wasn't so early like most hotels and it was stocked for late commers like myself. The breakfast was plentiful and very good taking into consideration that it was continental.
I definitely recommend this hotel because of their great location, breakfast, clean rooms and not to mention their guest service!
Thank you for everything and we will be back!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great staff, nice location, the feel of a place where the owners are into it, unlike a chain. Reserve on their website rather than 3rd party site. good deals there, and it is a better guarantee for free parking in the small lot

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We picked this hotel because it was within walking distance of the boardwalk. After a long day of driving we asked to check in an hour early and were told it would be 15 dollars extra. We picked our room when we booked and looked in the window before trying to check in and saw that it was clean. The lady behind the front desk insisted that it just looked that way and insisted it was not ready.

Also noisy outside the room, drunks, and such. Not so good of an experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

this was my second stay and I will bestaying here again.
staff was very helpful and rooms are clean..I like its far enough from the boardwalk to not have alot of noise but within walking distance.

Matt
Lodi, California

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Never again will we stay here..our reservation cost was different than check in cost...broken drapes. ..broken remote...dust...dark dingey room..horrid neighborhood...overpriced just because they were 3long blocks to boardwalk...very unexpected from photos on web site. ..small old pool I can keep going here....never again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Loved the location and the rooms were very comfortable and clean. Loved the hardwood floors! We would definitely plan on staying at the bay front inn again! Walking distance to the boardwalk as well. Fridge and microwave in room. Overall great stay!