“Delicioso!”

Add it.
Taqueria Agave
Ranked #251 of 395 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is a little gem in Santa Cruz that we came across...and we were beyond happy. I ordered Pozole and my friend ordered the Chile Relleno and Chicken Enchilada combo. The food was delivered to our table promptly, and with a smile. The Pozole is hands down the best Pozole I have ever had. They serve it with plenty of shredded cabbage, onion and lime. The salsa bar is amazing...be careful...those little green peppers are hot like lava! My friend's relleno was so fresh it tasted like they had just picked the pepper that day. Everything was just amazing...if you are by this little place...don't pass it up!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

OK, it's not the best but it's definitely not the worst.

Their tacos are huge. They are almost $3 but seriously if they gave you extra tortillas it would be two tacos no problem. I mean it is hard to eat them without taking some of the meat out.

They have a ceviche tostada that is about $3 also. It is very thick and again could be two if you had another shell to go with it. The flavor is OK but I have had better.

There is a salsa bar with the typical stuff, Jalapeno's, 3-4 different salsa's, radish and so on. You also get free chips with your order.

All in all it is just OK